Do not wait too long before buying another new shoe. Remember that good running shoes are designed to last only 600 to 850 kilometers.
As a result, your shoes may need to be replaced approximately every six months (for runners in general). Although the shoes still look good, if the base is worn out, your risk of injury is getting bigger.
Record the date each time you buy running shoes because you can know how long you used the shoes and when you should buy a new one to replace it.
Ask a saleswoman to help you when choosing shoes because he’s an expert and generally knows more than you.
Choosing the right Runners Choice shoes can improve our performance in exercise, while minimizing injury. Therefore, different types of shoes, designed for different types of sports. Soles sports shoes offer a special sporting function that can help your performance. Key features and main styles also affect, such as grip, flexibility, weight, and even component release.
If based on sports arena, type of shoes is divided into 5 kinds, namely:
- Athletic shoes. These are grouped into categories running, practicing, and walking. These include shoes for mountain climbing, jogging, and brisk walking. If you choose running shoes, look for those with soft padded backs, good air absorption, a soft base, and a sole design that encourages natural movement of the feet during walking. Features for the right jogging shoes, including bearings, flexibility, control, and stability in lightweight heel areas with good grip strength.
- Shoe sports field covered. These include shoes for tennis, basketball, and volleyball. Most field sports require the body to move forward, backward, and from side to side. As a result, most of these field shoes have soles that are quite thick and heavy.
- Outdoor sports field shoes. This includes shoes for football and baseball. These shoes are thorny, buttoned, or nailed. Thorn and button formations vary from sport to sport, but can generally be replaced or removed in sol nylon.
- Special sports shoes. These include shoes for golf, dancing, and cycling.
- Sports shoes in nature. This includes shoes used for recreational activities such as hunting, fishing, and boating.